Friday, August 11, 2017

What are Momgate post about.

I know all of you are wondering, what is a Momgate post and why did I decide to make them.

Momgate post are my way of doing a  captains log of events that happen during the day, everyday. except they are not serious, and I have thrown my own twist on them to make them more enjoyable. They are the real life events from the incredibly yawn worthy to the oh my gravy, I have tears in my eyes from laughing  so hard events that happen in my life with my now three kids and my husband everyday. This was to show that I could everyone that I could handle things on my own, to the best of my ability, and I didn't need help from anyone ( I am hard headed, and I HATE asking for help). Momgate post have confusingly to me become a hit with my friends.  The other reason is difficult for me to write, but I learned that it is not Taboo for me to speak of it, and I hope that people Moms and Dads will realize that it is okay to be sad, and you dont have to do it alone, there are more people who suffer with it than you realize...  I write Momgate post, because it is  something that has been helping me with the overwhelming feeling of not being a good enough mom, or wife. The truth is since I have started to write, I have noticed that my anxiety is not as bad, and the feeling of being a horrible kind of mother have been slowly leaving my mind, and I have been getting to feel the real joy of Motherhood again. Please dont get me wrong, I have always enjoyed being a mom, but it is a diffrent kind of Happiness I have been feeling since I have been writing. I hope 
 you will enjoy these post/blogs as much as I enjoy writing them.


* please if you are feeling overwhelmed, sad, angry or just need to talk as a mom or dad ( yes dads can get post partum). dont hide it, speak with someone to get help, and if you arent ready to speak to someone for help, my ears are alway open, and whatever you say stays between you and I.*

ing my silly little Momgate post/blog.  

Crazily yours,

-- Tired Mama

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found some relief in writing. Postpartum can be devistating. I had it after my first child and felt unworthy of being a mom or wife. I was so thankful to have a strong support system.

    ReplyDelete

Lets play Catch everyone up on Past Momgate entries!!

Momgate entry 003562 : First day home alone with all 3 children. All is quiet, and everyone is seemingly happy....but I feel that the Middle...