Thursday, August 10, 2017

Welcome to Momgate

I am the Tired Mama. I have been sharing my daily adventures with my three children, and my Husband on Facebook. Everyone said I needed to start writing a blog/ journal. I will keep everything here, and one day I will print it off to share with all my kids.
  My adventures are nothing exciting, or even something that people will get a kick out of reading, but they are helping me feel less sad, and alone in the world especially after having a third baby.

Tired Mama, this is me, I am a 30 year old SHAM ( Stay At Home Mom). I am nothing special, and have no special skills or talents. I am far from being one of the awesome Pintrest moms, who make crafts, and snacks, or one of the super fun moms who has all sorts of fun or exciting activities for my kids to do/play every single day.

My Husband is Alex. Alex and I have been married for seven almost eight years. In this blog my husband will be lovingly referred to as Giant. Giant, works for Lockheed Martin in the Innovation Lab ( basically he gets to play with all sorts of new technology).  Giant is a computer guru and a tech junkie. Giant is an amazing dad, and a overall great person.

Abbi. Abbi is my oldest child she is six , and in this blog she will be lovingly referred to as Big. Big is in the first grade, and so far is loving it. Big loves to play outside with her friend next door, and also loves to play with her best friend a few roads over. Big likes to watch YouTube, and play on her tablet. Big is very much independent, bossy, and acts like a little Mama ( i wonder where she gets it from...). Big loves her little sister and brother, and pokemon.

Bailey. BB is my middle child she is two years old, and in this blog she will be lovingly referred to as Middle. Middle is my free spirit. she is a typical run all over the house and play with anything and everything that she can get her hands on. I like to jokingly say that Middle is trying to take over the world, and is trying to take me out  to reach her goals. Middle loves George of the Jungle, aggravating her big sister, telling everyone she has to go potty, giving her little brother lots of kisses, and just being a cuddle buddy when you are feeling sad. OH, and she loves puppies!

Matthew. Matthew is the baby, and the only boy child, and in this blog he will be lovingly referred to as Tiny. Tiny is one month old, and he is wonderful. Tiny likes to eat, poop, and sleep all the time. Tiny loves to be held by his Mommy and Daddy. I know I cant wait to see what his personality will be, and how he will grow and develop.
Well now that I have introduced everyone, I guess that is all for tonight, I dont want to overwhelm everyone with all of the excitement of getting to know my family in just one post. 

Welcome, and enjoy what is to come in the great adventures of a  Tired Mama adventures, and her Momgate entries.

6 comments:

  1. ❤️ This... I was thinking the same thing about your post lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me as well, guess we should buckle up for a wild ride.

      Delete

Lets play Catch everyone up on Past Momgate entries!!

Momgate entry 003562 : First day home alone with all 3 children. All is quiet, and everyone is seemingly happy....but I feel that the Middle...